Tuesday 17 July 2012

How to change instagram facebook account: 2 steps (with pictures) - how2do8


Instagram is a free app for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Android that allows you apply filters and location data to photos, and share them on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, and Posterous. This article will teach you exactly how change your facebook account in the instagram apps


Steps

1.Login to instagram.com 
www.instagram.com -> Your Account
fill up your username and password

Note: You can't change your email in your mobile apps you need to visit the site in a browser.





2. Change your instagram email to your new facebook email. and click submit.

Note:make sure that the new email is valid and you are using it through facebook




After you click submit your instagram is now set to your new facebook account




This post is based on my experience since I do need to change my instagram Facebook account to new one.
I have a lot of time googling it but I can't find an article so I decide to experiment change my email and it work.

Visit my site Click here

8 comments:

  1. This didn't work for me :( My instagram continues to connect itself to my personal facebook page no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesn't work. It changes the email but the old Facebook account is still linked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to connect instamessanger to my instagram a/c . But since I login through face book ..cant connect my instagram through "insta messenger" ... Wt to do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did any of you find a way to do this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This did not work for me, either. Was anyone able to figure out how to permanently severe the tie between the unwanted facebook acct and the desired facebook to add?

    ReplyDelete
  6. t doesn't have the same number of altering highlights, yet it has various channels that can influence your photo to emerge. websites

    ReplyDelete
  7. Know the right way to do Instagram marketing, then build brand awareness and gain more followers.spread USA instagram likes from here and you will se the Improvement of your brand.

    ReplyDelete